Are YOU wondering how you can afford an outfit for your upcoming interview? Perhaps you can relate to this:
At the CCO, one of our goals is to provide professional clothing to students who are unable to afford proper interview attire. Read on to see what we can do for you!
A closer look into the process of visiting the career closet:
1. Greet a career consultant or CCO Ambassador in Young 132 during our Drop-in times, Monday-Friday from 10 am-4 pm.
2. Proceed to the second floor to explore the Career Closet.
3. Receive your personal dressing room.
4. Seek assistance from the career consultant or CCO Ambassador in the nearby waiting area (if you have questions or want fashion advice).
5. Find your perfect interview outfit (in 20 minutes or less).
6. Walk out of Young Hall feeling confident about your upcoming interview!
Students can pick up 1 outfit per school year to keep.
Because clothing supplies are based upon donation, we may not be able to provide you with the correct size.
If you don’t find an outfit that fits, you can always come back again to check out our new arrivals!